Whom can I call to report a crime?

As always, you should call 911 in an emergency. Other options include:

KU Crime Hotline: 864-8888 Lawrence: 843-TIPS Kansas: 800-KSCRIME

If you have something else non-urgent to report on campus, you can also head to Report It and fill out a form there. 


KU Info Twitter
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today