! This information is out-dated and may no longer be accurate.

Where do I turn in my immunization records?

You can turn in your immunization records to Watkins Health Center. Their phone number is (785)-864-9500 if you have any questions! You can also take a look at all the different immunizations that student health services offers at http://www.studenthealth.ku.edu/


KU Info Twitter
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today