! This information is out-dated and may no longer be accurate.

Where can I report discrimination?

The Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access can assist faculty, staff, and students who believe they are being harassed or discriminated against.  Contact them at www.ioa.ku.edu or by calling 785-864-6414.


KU Info Twitter
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today