What do I do if I've been treated unfairly?

Your first step might include speaking with the University Ombuds Office.  Think of the Ombuds office as someone to turn to before you are prepared to take formal action against a fellow student, professor, or university official.  The Ombuds Office is confidential, informal, and free.  You can contact them at ombuds28@ku.edu or (785) 864-7261.

KU Info Twitter
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today