Where do I report sexual harassment?

You may report acts of sexual harassment to the Office of Institutional Opportunity and Access by filing an online incident report at www.ioa.ku.edu or by calling 785-864-6414.


KU Info Twitter
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today