! This information is out-dated and may no longer be accurate.

How do I view a transcript online?

You can request a Degree Progress Report (DPR) from myKU. To generate a DPR, log on to myKU and click on the Advising tab, then select the Progress tab and click on Generate Report. Click on Checklist if you want a printable PDF version. To request an official transcript, you can contact the Office of the University Registrar at (785) 864-4422 or https://www.transcripts.ku.edu. 

KU Info Twitter
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today