How do I file a police report in Lawrence?

For minor offenses, reports can be filed over the phone. Call The Lawrence Police Department at 785-830-7400 and ask for dispatch, or simply tell the operator you'd like to file a police report. In case of an emergency, call 911 first!


KU Info Twitter
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today