! This information is out-dated and may no longer be accurate.

What is CAPS?

CAPS (Counseling and Psychological Services) helps students with issues related to adjusting to college and other psychological, interpersonal, and family problems. CAPS is located in Watkins Health Center. Individual, couple, family, and group sessions are available. More information can be found at www.caps.ku.edu or by calling (785) 864-2277.


KU Info Twitter
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today