• Home
  • Is there somewhere where I can rent camping equipment?

Is there somewhere where I can rent camping equipment?

Yes! Outdoor Pursuits is a division of KU's Recreation Services that rents tents, sleeping bags, backpacks, life jackets, disc golf sets, and much more. They are also a great source of information about area trails, lakes, parks, and everything else you need to know to help you enjoy the great outdoors. You can reach Recreation Services at (785) 864-3546 or get more information about Outdoor Pursuits here. Outdoor Pursuits is located on the bottom floor of the Ambler Student Recreation Fitness Center in Room #1. When you enter the Ambler SRFC, make your way downstairs. Once downstairs, follow the sign to Outdoor Pursuits, Room #1.


KU Info Twitter
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today