! This information is out-dated and may no longer be accurate.

Is there someone I can talk to about my sexuality?

You can contact the Center for Sexuality and Gender Diversity. The Center is staffed by a full-time Assistant Director who is happy to discuss sexuality and gender identity topics. The Center does not provide therapeutic counseling, however we can schedule a time to meet with you individually to process any questions you may have. To contact us please email sgd@ku.edu or call 785-864-4861.

If you would prefer to speak with a mental health professional, KU Counseling and Psychological Services provides affirming and sensitive individual counseling to LGBTQ students. To schedule an appointment call 785-864-2277.


KU Info Twitter
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today