! This information is out-dated and may no longer be accurate.

Is there a Lawrence drug/alcohol counseling center?

Yes, DCCCA (Douglas County Citizens Committee on Alcoholism), handles drug and alcohol issues including programs mandated by the courts. You can contact DCCCA at 785-841-4138 or 785-841-2880. The DCCCA office is located at 3312 Clinton Parkway. In addition, Bert Nash Mental Health Center also handles drug/alcohol problems. You can contact Bert Nash Mental Health Center at 785-843-9192 or visit their office at 200 Maine Suite A. 


KU Info Twitter
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today