How do I keep from losing my Financial Aid?

In order to maintain your financial aid eligibility, you must meet the Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) standards. For more information on SAP, click here!  For any additional questions, you can contact the Office of Financial Aid at 785-864-4700!

KU Info Twitter
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today