! This information is out-dated and may no longer be accurate.

How do I enroll in more than 19 hours?

You first need to enroll in all of the classes you wish to take, then fill out a schedule change form. Then the Dean of your school needs to sign and stamp the form.  From there you'll want to return to the Registrar's Office. You can contact the Registrar's Office at 785-864-4423 or registrar@ku.edu to get more information.

KU Info Twitter
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today