• Home
  • How do I appeal my Academic Probation?

How do I appeal my Academic Probation?

To appeal your academic probation, contact your advisor to create an Online Action Plan together or discuss pursuing the appeals process.  To contact the advising center, you can reach them by phone at (785)-864-2834. More information is available at: advising.ku.edu/probation

KU Info Twitter
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today