How can I get out of here in 4 years?

Information about how to develop a four-year plan for your coursework may be found here.

A helpful tutorial on the Degree Progress Report can be found here.

Your report shows what courses you need to be taking to fulfill requirements to ensure you graduate within 4 years! You can even download a report for a major/minor that you are considering and want to know what coursework that major/minor requires.

We also recommend that you meet with an adviser. An adviser will help you develop a four-year plan to help you make progress towards your degree. The Undergraduate Advising Center can be reached at 785-864-2834 or at

KU Info Twitter
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
5th nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets: Colleges," Military Times
KU Today